Principal – Dr. Elsa Thomas
Grades Pre-K to 4th – Febi Cheeran
Grades 5th to 8th – Vijoy Mathai
Grades 9th to 12th – Benil Abraham
SUNDAY SCHOOL NEWS
2022-2023 School Year starts a new curriculum. Check out Talmido.org
ARCHIVED SUNDAY SCHOOL NEWS
The 4th Grade Class created presentations for their midterm exam. Here are the finished products. Take a look at these great presentations:
Sunday School 2020 will be starting on September 13th! Reach out to the new Admin Team if you have any questions.
SBGOC has been blessed with a great Sunday School thanks to God’s blessing and the work of all the principals, vice-principals, teachers, parents and especially wonderful students who have participated in this ministry over the years.
Since 2017, Biji George (Principal), Jolly Binu (Vice-Principal), and Suma Kunjumon (Vice-Principal) took up the heavy work of organizing our Sunday School. With the help of many dedicated teachers, they were able to help continue our long tradition of effective and good children’s ministry. Biji lead the way by organizing the teachers and coordinating with the diocesan and area administration. Suma helped to create a systematic lesson plan for Pre-K to 12th Grade that was invaluable for teachers to meet the diocesan goals. Jolly worked on organizing events and programs including charity projects and OVBS that benefited our children. We want to thank this team for all their continued hard work.
Now, a new team is coming up to pick up where they left off.
Starting September 2020, the new Sunday School Admin team will be lead by Rosily Philip as principal and assisted by Elizabeth (Bindu) Thomas and Bini Varghese as Vice-Principals.
Please give the new team your support and help.
Release of the new SBGOC Sunday School Song Book
CASA SHAW 2019 Holiday Wish List – Christmas gift charity for local foster kids
Sunday School Diocesan Competition Winners
Steven Christophoru @ SBGOC
- 9 am to 9:30 – Registration & Breakfast
- 9:30am to 9:50 am – Morning Prayer
- 9:50 am to 9:55 am – Welcome Speech – by Biji George
- 9:55 to 10 am – Lighting of Lamp
- 10 am to 10:30 am – Theme Introduction – by Vijay Achen
- 10:30 am to 11 am – Song Session – One
- 11 am to 12 pm – Classes by Sections
- 12 pm to 12:15 pm – Afternoon Prayer
- 12:15 to 1pm – Lunch
- 1pm to 2:15 pm – Arts & Craft
- 2:30pm to 3:30 pm – Songs
- 3:30 pm to 3:55 pm – Bible Jeopardy / Games
- 3:55 pm to 4 pm – vote of thanks
- 4 pm to 4:30 pm – Snack Time
- 4:30 pm – Dispersal
- Note: Parents need to stay back in the Church if their kids are less than 5 years old, during the whole duration of the OVBS program. Kids ages 5 and up could be signed in, dropped & picked up promptly by 4:30pm.