After a break for a couple years, we are bringing back the Garden. This ministry is a Saturday Evening Fellowship where we gather together for evening prayer, bible study, and meditation. Following the example of Jesus who prayed in the Garden of Gethsemane, we are called to come to God in prayer to strengthen ourselves for the journey ahead. You can join in-person or on live stream.
Session #2: September 11, 2021 – Covering St. Luke 1:5-45
- Is there any importance to Zechariah’s family background?
- Which Old Testament figures does St. John the Baptist resemble?
- What do we learn from Mary’s conversation with the Angel Gabriel?
Session #1: September 4, 2021 – Covering St. Luke 1: 1-4
The Bible Study this week will focus on St. Luke 1:1-4 where we discuss and answer the following questions:
1. What do we know about the author of this Gospel?
2. Who is this Gospel written to?
3. What makes this Gospel different than the other three Gospels
Linke to Recording: https://youtu.be/MvLrgXyBx9M?t=2536
Archived Recordings of The Garden: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrjnS7p-bR_YbPkYCC1uqUpu07cpXiEA6
The earlier Garden Talks from 2013 and 2015: