Date: June 14, 2021
New Jersey State has currently lifted COVID-19 restrictions. SBGOC will be easing into a return to normal by adhering to the following policies until the end of July:
- Masks should be worn inside the church building.
- Social distance where possible.
- Family seating.
- Continue sign-up sheet for attendance.
- Continue temperature checks and sign-in when entering the church.
- Continue post-service cleanup.
We are continuing these simple practices until the end of July for the safety of our community and to help us ease back into regular attendance. It is our hope to provide the level of safety that draws our parish family back together to worship.
Thank you and let us continue to pray for this pandemic to come to an end.